Thursday, May 19, 2016

Episode 6: Ijot Guide

Hi,

There are a few things that you should know about me that I won't be able to tell verbally. Hence, this ijot guide. I hope this helps.

1. If I start singing out of the blue, know that I've been singing inside my head minutes before. If we are in a public place, whisper and tell me "too loud." (or you can always sing with me.)

2. If I randomly dance, let me lest we are in a cramped space and I'm hurting someone's boob or head already.

3. If we are watching a movie with intense scenes, expect me to huddle and cover my eyes with your arms. If I cry, remind me that I have emergency tissue in my bag.

4. In case I have a panic attack, hold my hand, address my concern, and tell me that everything will be alright. Do not tell me to calm down - I will just do the opposite.

5. In case I miss out on a hang-out, please forgive me. I am probably inside my room, unable to defeat my demons for the day. Know that I will always, always long to be with you and to miss out on a hang-out is not normal.

6. There will be times that I will call you and say nothing...at first. Please don't put down the phone.

7. Letters. You'll find them written on post-its, tissue paper, or here. Know that you cross my mind.

8. Surprises. Big or little, this is my way of saying I am thankful for you.

9. I like you. I don't see you as just a friend.

10. If this is too much, you are free to leave. The door is always open.


No comments:

Post a Comment